Blooming in November, 2012

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

This is a nice daylily for the patterned eyes...

Blooming today.....
SHERRY CANDY

Thumbnail by Lyle627
Liberal, KS

I'd say beautiful. It's on my long, long list. I love the color. Lucky for you, such a pretty bloom today.

Martina

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

Well, if we cant be you and your ever blooming flowers Lyle, we can sure live vicariously thru you! A nice site, as it is so dry here, even my green leaves look bad on my plants.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Thanks Martina - With temps in the mid to upper 80's I usually get a few confused daylilies this time of year..

Pam - i have a few left to bloom after that i will just have to wait until spring..

The seedlings are growing well with the wamer temps......

New seedling area.

Thumbnail by Lyle627
Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Lyle, you must be living right!

My AARON'S LITTLE WHOPPER is trying and still has about 8 or 9 buds, but it has been too cool here for it to bloom properly. I managed to get 2 blooms that opened all the way last week, but I still check it every day.

ISIS UNVEILED is also trying, but I don't think she will make it. She has a scape and it looks like one bud trying to open, but it actually looks more like a prolif to me. It has only managed to get to about 72 for the last few days here and a low of about 34.

Linda

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Lyle, that's a nice one.
Wish we had 72° for a high!!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Linda - This is my time of year to get all of my work done the summer months are burtal..

Thanks Mike..About July I am wishing it will only be 100..

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Well, don't expect to see any more blooms on my AARON'S LITTLE WHOPPER. The buds are drying (?) up as it has been too cold at night. ISIS UNVEILED is not doing anything either.

Guess I'll have to wait until next summer for more blooms. Waaaah :-{

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Nice to see some in bloom, Lyle. Sadly, I have to wait till next summer. My first blooms are seen usually the last week of May, on my earliest bloomer, which I don't know the variety, but thinking it might be a species type. It's a small yellow one, trumpet shaped, not a prolific bloomer, but multiplies well.

Martina, I have a very long wish list as well, and keep adding more to it. I have over a thousand on it now. No way I'll ever get them all, as I just don't have the room or time.

Karen

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Karen - blooms are nice this time of year, but the blooms of spring are always the best..

This one is blooming now...

TULLY MARS

Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627
Liberal, KS

Lyle, now why did you have to go and show this pic of the beautiful Tully Mars!!! Now you know where it's name is going don't ya? Yeah, My Want list!!! LOL

Karen, yeah time, space and especially the money. (sigh) Well I guess I'll just keep wanting. LOL

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

Nice Lyle, so jealous. I cant wait till Friday to get out and get some work done in the yard. Now is just the only time I can really get at it, when the humidity and temps are lower. Til then.........

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving and an even better Friday, when it all over ;-x

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Tully Mars is gorgeous, Lyle!

You have a great Thanksgiving too, gardenglory, and the same to everyone else.

Karen

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

Lyle

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Lyle. It was.

Karen

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Same here Lyle.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

last bloom of November for me...

STAR WOMAN

Thumbnail by Lyle627
Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Very pretty, Lyle!

I was drooling over the daylilies in the new Water Mill Gardens catalog. Might order a couple of older intros that I can afford. I really like LAKE TAHOE AUTUMN and MEMPHIS.

Also got the Art Gallery Gardens catalog, and there are some nice ones in there as well.

Karen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.