CLOSED: Wanted: Easter Egg Plant / Magic Egg Plant / Wonder Egg seed

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

One word : Help!

Thanks in advance. ~ Łaz

Thumbnail by LazLo
Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Las, I just harvested some a week ago.

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Thank you Kay :) I actually contacted a few members to try and help find those for Lazlo. Hadn't heard back from one yet to tell the others if they have been located lol!! You're a Sweetheart Kay!!

Connie

Connie, he's just the greatest guy - I have enjoyed and shared seeds with him over the years - he'd give you anything he has access to - it was a pleasure to send them to him. I also sent him a bundle of easter egg seedlings.

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

I agree!! Guess I should have contacted you too lol!! I will let the others know just in case they are still looking for him. Case solved ::))))

Thanks again!
Connie

Connie, if you want some seeds, just dmail me - anything I can send you would make me happy!

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

G i r l s !

You know I'm listening, right?

( Thank you, Kay and Connie - - you're the Tops! )

Thumbnail by LazLo

How can you hear us, Lazlo, with all that hair?!

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Pssst!!! Kay!!!! Now that he has closed this thread we can talk about him again LOL!! I so appreciate your offer on the seeds Kay. Can I take a raincheck?? I would love to have some for my granddaughter but I think she's still a little too young...maybe in another year??? I will send you a d-mail a little bit later, was going to anyway.

Lazlo, isn't she a Sweetie??!!!....and what happened to your hair??? (grin)

Connie

Connie, these seeds, scattered on top of any potting soil, germinate and grow their second set of leaves in about 7 days. If you want a clump of seedlings, just let me know. They self-seed in all my flower pots within a couple of feet!

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Howdy, Laz! Just checked back and am kicking myself for missing your Mystery Mix offer this year.

The Seed King is at the helm and ya know he's always listening...LOL Just watch, I bet Santa Claus will be coming to town soon.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Hmmm...I would love to get some Easter Egg Plants or seeds if any are available.

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

just saw this... anyone send you some allgr8dogs? I have lots.

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Kooger, could I bother you for some? What do you need?

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

I need your address. Dmail it to me. :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.