Join in the Christmas Stocking Exchange

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Exchange was a wonderful success. Everyone received their stockings and all are happy. Thank you all for participating. It was fun.
Merry Christmas to all
Jan

Closed.

I also needed to remind everyone that you need to add some goodies in the stocking

If You are not a member of Daves Garden, but still want to join in the fun you can let me know here.

You can use either a purchased pre made stocking and then decorate it to your exchange partners theme or make one yourself.

When you decide to join in please let me know your decorating theme. All stocking need to be at least 14" long from Cuff to toe.
Hand made is preferable but many can't sew and I would still like to see everyone have a chance to join in the fun.

Names will be drawn on the 10th of November so you need to sign up now.
Just leave me you name and theme and I will get your mailing address later.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1285105/
All stocking need to be mailed out by the 5th of December due to over whelming increase in mail to the USPS.

Come on folks and join in the fun. Just let me know here that you want to join in. ']
If for some reason you are unable to complete your exchange I need to have plenty of time to make another one myself.

Ho HO HO Lets have some fun.

This message was edited Nov 10, 2012 1:52 PM

This message was edited Nov 10, 2012 1:53 PM

This message was edited Dec 19, 2012 7:43 AM

This thread has 19 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!