CLOSED: Come join in the Christmas Stocking Exchange

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

4 days left to join in the fun. Don't be left out watching all the fun, come and join in. Plenty of room for everyone. The more the merrier.

I started this on the Crafts and decorating forum but thought I should make everyone aware of it if you hadn't seen it there.
We did this a couple of years ago and had a great time. I still have the stocking that were made for me hanging up since they fit into my regular decorating theme.
You can go to this site to join in the fun
Names of exchange partners will be picked on the 10th of November and stockings need to be mailed out by the 5th of December due to the extra deliveries of Christmas mail it tends to take longer.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1285105/

Go to this site to join in or just leave your name and contact me by Dmail and I will add you to the list.

This message was edited Nov 6, 2012 12:09 PM

Thumbnail by Gourdbeader
San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Good morning ladies, just wanted to see how everyone is coming with their stockings. The mailing date is the 5th so just wanted to touch base with you all and make sure that everyone is on schedule. Please let me know if there is a problem. Thanks for joining in and being a part of the exchange. If you have signed up on other sites this is just a repeate message. Thanks
Jan

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.