Hugs for Cindy

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

I hope Cindy (hemlady) does not mind, but I just read Her Father passed and I just want to say Im surely thinking about and sending prayers your way.
May peace be with you and your family.
pam

Beaverton, MI

Hemlady sending prayers your way.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Hemlady count me in on sending prayers also. Mike

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks everyone. Today will be the hardest with family viewing for the first time. Dad was 91 and I talked to him just about every day. Really going to miss him.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

((((CINDY))))) Many hugs to you! It is such a difficult time. My prayers will be with you and your family today - and in the days to come. I was a Daddy's girl - and it is never the same without them. I hope that you are about to focus on your wonderful memories and the blessing of getting to have your Dad into his 90s! What a blessing! What I would give if heaven had phones!

Prayers for you,
Genna

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Genna!!!!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Cindy - My thoughts and prayers are with you, and your family.

Lyle

Liberal, KS

Cindy, sorry for your loss. What a blessing, 91. My dad passed when he was only 71, but he remains til this day in my heart. My beautiful memories of him and his unconditional love will live forever, as your father's will in yours. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Martina

Madison, AL(Zone 7b)

Sorry for your loss. Thinking of you.
Angels Flight

Thumbnail by DitchLily206
Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Sorry for your loss, Cindy. {{{{{HUGS}}}}} I know what it's like to lose a parent. Very sad. I still miss my mother, who passed in 2001. I got obsession with daylilies from here. I'm very much like she was in many respects, including looks.

Karen

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

Since this has come back up, I would like to wish you a happy Thanksgiving and hope all the good memories can be with you and your family. I know its a little soon, but I hope they can still shine through.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Karen, and anyone who might see this. Be safe!!!

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks gardenglory, and to all here, have a happy Thanksgiving.

Karen

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

The holidays are hard...... praying for you during this time. As they said, hoping that your wonderful memories can shine thru over the pain.

Hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving!

Genna

Riverview, MI(Zone 6a)

Cindy, I'm so sorry for your recent loss.

Renee-Riverview

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Renee.

Portsmouth, VA(Zone 8a)

Sorry to hear about your loss Cindy. Hope all is well for you.

susan

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Susan. Wow its already been a month since dad passed. I don't know where the time is going.

Portsmouth, VA(Zone 8a)

It's good that you keep busy and focus on daylilies. :))

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Yes it is Susan and I love all the new intro's I am seeing. Wish I had more room, lol.

Portsmouth, VA(Zone 8a)

Me too! lol

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Me three, but even if I did have the room, I would need a lot more money to get any of the new intros.

Karen

Portsmouth, VA(Zone 8a)

I am going to save up and try to get a few next year. I got a lot of stuff this year from Maryott's and Blueridge. Next spring I got a lot coming from LA and Floyd Cove. The lawn has to go!! :)

susan

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

I doubt I will be buying any new intros this coming year, not unless they're under $100 and I make some money on the LA. I need to start listing soon. Will have to get outside and take some inventory this weekend, if I can find the time. I should make the time. Listing takes up lots of time, except the for the ones that I've listed before. But writing up new ones takes time.

Karen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.