2012 5 inch charm swap, continuing... (2)

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Part 2!!

Mittsy has updated her address for those that need it. If you can't access, please contact her directly or me.
Sew Sassee has asked we hold off mailing her's for a bit.

How it works: Each person on the list will send out Nine 5" x 5" blocks to each person on the list and receive Nine blocks back. Use 100% cotton fabric only please. Each block should be different unless the member states that duplicates are alright. I would like to make this economical enough that EVERYONE will be able to particpate. PLEASE state your choice for your charms with an alternative. My hope is that everyone who wants will be able to particpate and not make a special trip to purchase fabric.
"Christmas - traditional red and green with Valentine red/white/pink also OK"
"Snowmen if possible, but winter prints in blue, silver or white... " You get the idea?
Deadline is December 1st. I know that is SOON.

1. Psychw2: (Pat) Christmas or winter prints in Red/ White / Blue or combination OR CATS or dogs in any colors OR Bright orange/ yellow/ pinks. (Repeats or all one ok too)
2.Mittsy: Harvest theme or fall colors, leaves are fine, no Halloween. Solids or prints
3.Bettypause: Black/white
4.siliolegma: (Karen) Christmas
5.Taters55 (Linda): Blue and white
6.BarefootT (Thunder): Any Christmas... but Snowmen are her favorite! (repeats or all one OK)
7.Catbird423( Robin): Brights of all sorts.
8 Abbisgranma (Marion) blues, whites, pinks, lavenders or green.
9. Quilter5bdsr (Barb) I'd like ALL nine squares of the SAME fabric in blue!!!
10.Lanikila (Lanikila!) Any colors, prefers small prints.
11. Gardenglory (Pam) Pinks and reds with green and white. All one fabric is just fine. If using scraps, some blender fabrics in those colors
12 SewSassee (Bev) Christmas or Winter Theme.

CLOSED! THANKs quilters for your rapid response.

PLEASE reread this first Post for updates or any changes.
New thread, over 200...

Dad has been cleared by the MD to go home, he's getting dressed, I'm giving him some privacy.

This message was edited Oct 29, 2012 9:38 PM

This thread has 286 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!