A couple antique bedpans I have done...

Port Angeles, WA(Zone 7a)

Hi!
I'm new to this forum and I think it is fantastic! Just the motivation I need to get back into the studio! Summer travel and outdoor work is over so now it's time to get back to work! Thank you everyone for your wonderful ideas! My mind is spinning!
I used old plates on both of these. What I use, if it doesn't need to be clear, is cove base adhesive. It really keeps the tiles/glass from slipping around and falling off! Easy to re-possission things also. If the glue needs to be clear, I use E-6000 glue. Super good stuff. Unsanded grout...only because I haven't used anything else. I still have a couple waiting to be done but I think I'll do something else next...maybe a BB!

Thumbnail by peonycarol Thumbnail by peonycarol Thumbnail by peonycarol Thumbnail by peonycarol Thumbnail by peonycarol
This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!