CLOSED: WANTED pumkin,squash and gourd seeds

gieten, Netherlands

mine son wanted very much for his garden seeds from pumkin,squash and gourd seeds
i have enough to trade look in mine have list
thank you
marjolein from the netherlands

Holly Springs, NC(Zone 7b)

I can send you seed for mini bottle gourds and candy roaster squash (winter) for $4 US in postage.

gieten, Netherlands

sorry i have no dollars but i have enough seeds to trade

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

HELLO, Since I am awake and walking around on Saturday night here ,What do mean by squash? And I will have to see what it costs to send a package to you. I f it is not to much I think we may be able to work something as far a trade.
I have one trade to finish first so no hurry.Lets talk a while.
I know I have
Sugar pie pumpkin
birdhouse gourd
bottle gourd
and couple of bushel gourd that are shrank small and full of seeds ,
I have a half a dozen others only not sure of the names
I usually have jack o lantern pumpkins and mixed gourds from the dollar store that I get a few of every spring ,as they are 4 or 5 packages for a dollar there.Only I am not sure if I have any now though

gieten, Netherlands

hello juhur7
it doesnt matter wich kind of seeds mine son get
he likes everything
the costs of postage if you sent the seeds in a envy its not exspensif
i can sent you a lot of seeds in return tell me wich you like and i sent these to you
and i have the time it now fall here and he must be sowing the seeds in april next year
thank you
and with squash i mean pumpkin seeds

marjolein

(Zone 7a)

Hi marjolein,
If you don't get the seeds you're looking for....let me know and I will send them to you.

Kim

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Being up font here I don't think I have enough to trade , I should of looked first ,some of most I mentioned I do have but most are older as we seem to be talking about a young persons delight I need to apologize , and back out
Beautiful flowers you do have! thank you
jim ,

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.