A friendly wave from the Midwest.....

Northern Lake County, IL(Zone 5a)

Hello everyone. I thought I would introduce myself rather than just come in blindly to the forums. I am gardening in zone 5A and started gardening off and on a few years ago..I thought this year I would start my prepper square foot garden...Ya right!!! Nope the drought had better ideas for me..so hopefully next year will be better..so this winter I can look for heirloom seed that I would like to add to my garden and seed storage.

I'm a wife of 22 yrs and a mom to a jack Russell. As well as a breast cancer survivor.
I'm not much of a crafter but would like to take up one someday.What I do enjoy doing is birdwatching and pretty much anything outdoors,genealogy,cooking/baking and canning,traveling.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Autumn_Prepper.

Highland Heights, KY(Zone 6a)

Welcome to davesgarden, Autumn_Prepper! You'll find lots of helpful folks here. Enjoy!

Northern Lake County, IL(Zone 5a)

We will be down I knob creek next weekend....looking forward to the drive.
Thanks for the welcome

Harrod, OH

Hello, autumn_prepper
Welcome to DG. I am new here also and like you, I am learning my way around a little bit at a time. There are many very nice people here and they are helpful.
I also had BC and you know as well as I do that it was no fun. I am just glad to be alive to tell it. God helped me through the whole ordeal one day at a time.
I enjoy daylilies and have had them for lots and lots of years. Numerous health issues have kept me from tending the beds the past couple of years but I sure hope to be able to care for them this spring.
We have two long beds with fifty named cultivars. I purchased mine many years ago and I still have all I started out with.
My husband doesn't know it yet but I do have a wish list, LOL!
Chat any time you wish. I am a listening ear!
Oma

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.