Local nurseries open to public?

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

I'll be traveling to the Valdosta/Adel area this weekend for the races. I'm wondering if y'all could point me in the direction of some close nurseries open to the public? My mom, kids and I won't be spending our whole end of the week at the races. So, I thought there might be some plants we could check out while we're there. Thanks.

Erin

Blackshear, GA

Season's Garden center is a great one. They have a huge selection and beautiful plants of everything

https://plus.google.com/107886358017848120523/about?gl=us&hl=en#107886358017848120523/about?gl=us&hl=en

Blackshear, GA

Your kids would enjoy Wild Adventures..if you haven't already been.

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

Thanks. We were thinking about the theme park. I'll also check out the nursery.

Erin

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

Just wanted to say thanks for telling me about this place. My mom and I went there today. They had lots of neat plants. Many I had not seen before. I ended up getting some lithops. My mom got herself a beautiful bay tree. It was at least two feet tall and only $13. That beats the heck out of the ones she found online, $40 for a 6 inch plant. I only wish I had more kid free time to spend there. The pots there are so pretty too. My kids loved the fountains and my daughter sat on a shady bench while we browsed. I'm thinking of going back again on my own before we leave Monday. Thanks again.

Erin

Blackshear, GA

Yay! I love it....they do have a lot of variety and different plants that you can't find anywhere else. I always find something new everytime I go. Glad you found it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.