Rose of Sharon cuttings or seeds

Center, TX

Wanted: I would like ROS cuttings for double pink or purple. Thanks Alda

Winterville, GA(Zone 8a)

Alday, I have rooted cuttings of Rose of Sharon. One is of a dark pink and the other a lighter pink. I wouldn't mind having one of each of yours.
JoAnn

Thumbnail by frausnow Thumbnail by frausnow
Center, TX

Hi JoAnn, I sure would love some of yours, but mine are not rooted. I can root you some if you can wait. Or just semd me some cuttings and I will root mine here and I can send you White with burgandy centers, and orchid ones. Mine are all single petals. I also heve radius hybiscus in burgandy. They look like ROS blooms. I can send you seeds if you want. Let me know what you'd like and I know I like both of yours. Thanks, Alda

Winterville, GA(Zone 8a)

I don't mind waiting until spring if you want to root some of your cuttings. The only reason I'm suggesting that is because right now I'm in the middle of our Pumpkin Patch at church....I'm the coordinator and I'm afraid I won't have time to root them right away. Our Patch is the entire month of October. I really wasn't thinking when I offered my rooted cuttings, but am willing to send them if you want them now.

JoAnn

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

This is mostly for Alda; The Hibiscus pods on the big red are developing this time, they may have 14 or 16 days before they start drying on the plant.This plant looks much like the Fireball and is likely one of the parent plants of that variety,in they are planted side to side and look almost like twins as far as stem and leaf foliage are concerned.
If they develop properly,they are yours.
Although by the time you get them, I could imagine you have more Hibiscus than you might know what to do with.lol

Bridgewater, MA(Zone 6b)

alday, would you be interested in cuttings from 'Lucy'? It's a double with reddish-purple flowers, quite a good bloomer.

Greg

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

They were sent Monday past,where did they go?I have part of one pod remaining; it ain't much but I could try again? Wow this is not a good thing!!
You address in the exchange is still correct?

Center, TX

Hey James, I have waited until Fri. to see if my mail is just slow but, nothing yet. What address did you use? I'm not upset because things happen. Don't worry about this. My address is 782 CR 3140, Center, TX 75935 LOL alda

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

I used 130 nacodoches, from the exchange ,goof, goof!!! I won't be able to send as many ,but I will send seeds from the last pod and a couple to you, sorry.
Only thing that gets to me is that was a nice package lost...

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Once again to you, send them to you on Monday, still have enough only not as many,
Maybe this time I will get the address correct UH-- DuH!!! LOL!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.