My pool garden

Bridgewater, ME

We took down our above ground 18 ft round pool and deck.I wanted to do something beside grass,I allready had the flowers around the deck part.The pool sat on blue board instead of sand for 16 years.I left the blue board there so the grass would not come up through the ground and had gravel brought in.Then I had my friend help me with some ideas.She had an old kitchen wood stove and asked if I wanted it for the garnden and I said yes,I had everything else.The only thing that is new is the fire pit,whcih we have enjoyed very much.I had the kitchen wood stove going and made a pan of biscuts in it.

Thumbnail by green04735 Thumbnail by green04735 Thumbnail by green04735 Thumbnail by green04735 Thumbnail by green04735
This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!