My LED lights

League City, TX(Zone 9a)

Alright, here we go folks. I received my lights yesterday and was excited to see how they performed. Unfortunately, one of my LED panels ended up turning off every 30 - 45 seconds for about 5 - 10 seconds, then lighting back up. And so on and so on. I doubt the plants would like that. Needless to say, I was disappointed but not too surprised given the feedback on Amazon. I will be returning it today or tomorrow for an even exchange so hopefully my next unit will work properly. Too bad because, out of the two units that I bought these LEDs were bigger and brighter than the other unit since it was rated at a slightly higher wattage. This unit also came with a hanging kit, but it is not adjustable.

The other unit came in an anonymous white box. It is listed as a 13.5 watt unit, with blue and red LEDs just like the first unit. It has worked so far but now I need to figure out how to hang it up since this unit did not come with a hanging kit.

They both put out beautiful light, and I am sure seedlings and maybe lettuce or mesculn will thrive as well.

Thumbnail by JohnCrichton75 Thumbnail by JohnCrichton75 Thumbnail by JohnCrichton75 Thumbnail by JohnCrichton75
This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!