Herb seeds for postage

Saginaw, MI

Hello, Was wondering if anyone has any "extra" herb seeds they would be willing to send for reasonable postage-- could send SASE or just the postage if thats what you prefer! Looking for the following:

Cilantro
Parsley
Dill
Oregano

Please feel free to send me a d-mail if you have anything you would like to send. Thank you.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Am not at home, but I do have curly leaf fern seeds the end of Sept that I know I have, never saw my parsley bloom, will have to watch that, and dunno if I will catch the spicy hot oregano in bloom or not, if you would like them, dmail me your address and when I get home I will send you some

Saginaw, MI

Would love anything you have to send! THANK YOU.

This message was edited Sep 23, 2012 10:41 AM

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I have some dill seeds I know are viable. I also have a beautiful oregano plant I could try and send! You'd just have to pay for postage. Dmail me if you are interested.
Janet

Ranburne, AL(Zone 7b)

I would love any extras ..Thanks in advance ..Porsha .

Ranburne, AL(Zone 7b)

Let me know address and postage please .Porsha Price 155 County Rd 609 # 12 Ranburne ,Al. 36273

Ranburne, AL(Zone 7b)

My address is Porsha Price 155 county rd. 609 # 12 Ranburne ,Al. 36273 .Thanks again

Peel, AR(Zone 7a)

I am also looking for herb seeds or small plants,heirloom type. And I would love the hard to find type with medicinal properties. If you want to trade or send, please feel free to dmail me!

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

ck dates on original posts, start a new one if you wish it seen...

Ranburne, AL(Zone 7b)

I have sage plants and fennel

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.