Simon for president

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Hello Felines, I have decided to throw my hat in the ring, and run for Prsident, on the Feline ticket, and run against Dubs the dog, who belongs to Dick Morris.Those of you who get Dick Morris lunch viedo, you know what I mean.Dubs is representing the K9 ticket, and will be a tough one to beat.The main reason for dat, is Dubs daddy is far more informed, than my daddy, but I'm the one running, not daddy.
I know some of you know me, and you know that I'm all Simeeser, and totaly run my house. Not only do i have charge of my house, but know where every thing belongs, and see to it that its in its place.
To have a meeser cat running the country might sound bad to the K9 party, but believe me the country will be in better hands
I am going to need a good campaign maniger, and even a vice Pres, to run wiff me.

Brovers, we can do it, and make this country, that we love, a better place to live. You all knows that Felines do not gets pushed.
Simon, of Struggleville, (a small subburbe of Danielsville).

Thumbnail by mqiq77 Thumbnail by mqiq77
This thread has 119 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!