Selling dayliles in the classified ads

Edwardsville, IL(Zone 6a)

I have some nice healthy daylilies that I am dividing and I have some questions about selling them in the classified section here. They will be 2 fans for $5. All are worth more, from my research.

Do people pay by pay pal like the LA? Do they send me a check? Do they send checks before I ship like on the LA? I'd appreciate any other helpful suggestions.

thanks,
J

(Michele) Cantonment, FL(Zone 8b)

Hi J

You can do it anyway you want on payments. I just sold some seedlings on another classified and I accepted PayPal and checks. If they pay by checks you would wait for them to pay you first and give the checks enough time to clear first before you ship out.

Hi J: be sure to take photos (in shade) to add to your listing.

Edwardsville, IL(Zone 6a)

Hi Blomma, I have photos, (not many taken in shade tho') but how do I add so many to a listing? I listed over 20. When I see a daylily for sale, I just google it's name. You can tell I've never done this before. Thanks for caring enough to help.

Judy

(Michele) Cantonment, FL(Zone 8b)

Judy,

If I read correctly you can only add 3 photos to the classified add.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

It might help a little to put your address in the exchange also,as it might help, as to contacting you or for old fashioned payment of check or money order.(as to who to make it out to)
I'm sure you will be using pay-pal accounts by the time you have done this a while though.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

between FAQ and Classifieds under Communities DG Home Page ^_^

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.