Update of my hosta galleries on SmugMug

Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

I've just finished updating my SmugMug hosta galleries for 2012. I've been tracking the progress (or lack thereof) of my hostas since 2008 and the pics now extend into 14 galleries plus one of hostas I no longer have for various reasons.

You'll find the first one at: http://violaann.smugmug.com/Garden/Hostas/Hostas-in-my-garden-A/7617361_qL3gHS and there are links to all the others in alphabetical order.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Ann -- I have always enjoyed your photo galleries.

nice eye candy for this time of the year when everything is dying off.

terese

Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

Thanks, Terese. Sorry for a slow response, but I'm in Vancouver visiting daughter and family and not checking in all that often.

Portsmouth, VA(Zone 8a)

Very nice Ann! I only had time for the 'A's this morning. I love your 'Allegan Fog' and 'Alligator Shoes', love how AS is pointed. I just got AF last spring, can't wait for it to get big.

susan

Russell, ON(Zone 5a)

ViolaAnn, I really enjoyed your gallery (first time viewing one). I appreciate the time it takes to document all your varieties and their growth. I was going to ask you if you had ever grown Rare Breed, but I see from your lists of current and 'past' plants, you haven't.

The photo of Regal Splendor convinced me that I need one!

Thanks for sharing your garden pics.

Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

Thanks. And you are right, I've never grown 'Rare Breed'. I find it's well worth while to put the time and effort into documenting everything once a year. Gives me (and anyone else who's interested) a record of how the plants have grown over the years, at least for me.

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Oh, my! What a body of work! This could be a scientific study. I enjoyed checking the hosta that I have vs. the pictures of yours. and your notes are excellent. Thanks so much.
Martha

Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

Thank you, Martha.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.