Rocky Top

Jackson, MO(Zone 6b)

I went to the Farmer's Mkt. today to buy a few tomatoes. My heirlooms aren't producing many tomatoes. One vendor had a bunch of Rocky Top tomatoes. It's a determinate, middle sized tomato and claim to be a tasty one. I haven't tried them yet.

Does anyone know anything about this tomato? Good producer? Produces late in the season?

Salem, NY(Zone 4b)

Many times I can't post at DG and have to switch to IE, where I am now, but forgot to bring with me the general Google search on Rocky Top that I did for you. So you can do that yourself, just enter ......Rocky Top Tomato.... in the Google search and look at some of the links.

It's an F1 hybrid, for starters.

Carolyn

Jackson, MO(Zone 6b)

Thanks, Carolyn. I will find your link. It's frustrating to write a nice informative note only to find it not posted. What does IE mean?

Salem, NY(Zone 4b)

IE stands for Internet Explorer, andother web browser which I have to go to when my AOL browser won't allow for me to post here at DG.

I was suggesting that You go to Google, whatever browser you use and enter Rocky Top tomato to find the links.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_nf=1&gs_mss=Rocky%20Top%20tomato%20&pq=rocky%20top%20tomato&cp=19&gs_id=a&xhr=t&q=Rocky%20Top%20tomato%20seed&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=Rocky+Top+tomato+se&gs_l=&pbx=1&fp=1&biw=757&bih=403&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&cad=b

here it is, but if this doesn't post today I'll have to take it back to IE to post it.

Hope that helps.

Carolyn

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.