Twisted needle white pine

Norridgewock, ME(Zone 5a)

I bought a Pinus strobus 'Torulosa' this weekend. I've always admired how these look, and finally decided to plant one. I can't figure out how to get this picture turned right, but the point is the twisted needles anyway, so you probably get the idea.

Thumbnail by granitegneiss
Northumberland, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

Here you are!

Resin

Thumbnail by Resin

Thanks! Is that magic too hard to explain? In my Picassa program, the picture displays right side up, but when I bring it to Dave.s garden, it reverts to sideways...

suburban K.C., MO(Zone 6a)

At the risk of sounding like a smart-aleck did you "save" it before you tried sending it here?

Yes, I cropped and saved--but that was a good idea, it can certainly be trouble if you didn't!

suburban K.C., MO(Zone 6a)

Sorry, but anything is possible. I am attending community college for IT stuff and my instructor even says he's gone to people's houses to "fix" their computer and the "brightness" had been turned all the way to zero by little kids! It's prolly just a temporary problem for you, I bet you get it ironed out. In Windows Photo Viewer that comes with Windows 7 it automatically saves changes when you close the program, you just hit the little rotate arrow once and you're done. I like Paint Shop Pro 7 tho myself.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.