Sarracenia Seedlings

Prosper, TX(Zone 8a)

S. ( x godzuki ) x ( x extreme unction ) is so far the fastest set of seedlings I am raising. By fastest I mean pitcher production after initial germination.

Thumbnail by perkoschilefarm Thumbnail by perkoschilefarm Thumbnail by perkoschilefarm
Beverly Hills, CA

Great pictures and congrats on the seedlings! I do not think I am going to renew my membership in 3 days so I unfortunately will not likely see the fruits of your labor down the road (Unless you happen to frequent one of the other forums I do), but I do wish you the best of luck and hope they grow well.
I have an S. x 'Godzuki' in my collection. Very nice cultivar. Never heard of S. x 'extreme unction' but I will be looking it up. I wonder how this cross will turn out.

Thanks for sharing!

north coast nsw, Australia

wow cute little pitchers. Good work!

Arlington, TX

How long do you suppose it will be before they make a reasonable sized plant? You have more patience than I do. Looks like you got good germination rates too.

Prosper, TX(Zone 8a)

I suspect I'll have 3 inch plants by this time next year but normally it takes 3 years to obtain decent sized plants. I'll show my current growth and sizes possibly Sunday.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.