Plant trade Central and East Central Florida

Indian Harbour Beach, FL

Hello, I would like to start a trade with others in the areas of Orlando, Daytona, Space Coast and Treasure Coast. I have a variety of bamboos and other good stuff. Thanks, Jon
Please list what you have and what you'd like to have.
We could all possibly meet in one place for a big swap.

This message was edited Aug 16, 2012 5:59 PM

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

I would love to attend a round up during the winter months. We're in Cocoa Beach from October to beginning of May. Could we list what we have and offer to root cuttings or start seeds for each other? I have water lilies, Morning Glories, cacti, Jasmine, availability to all colors of hibiscus, personally own a double peach hibiscus I have trained to tree form. Also African lilies, some cannas, bananas, the tall ones with fingerling bananas, and various types of sansiveria. I usually have starts of grape tomatoes and tiny sweet orange peppers. My brother in law in Melbourne has beautiful gardenias and Christmas cacti. For some reason this site will not let me post pictures, not even one. I'll leave them on my desktop and try to post them later.

mittsy

Indian Harbour Beach, FL

Hey Mittsy, Yes please list what you have and what you would like to have. Thanks, Jon

Indian Harbour Beach, FL

Does anyone have Thai Giants?

Thumbnail by jonjfarr
Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Thought I'd try again with the pictures.

Thumbnail by mittsy Thumbnail by mittsy Thumbnail by mittsy Thumbnail by mittsy Thumbnail by mittsy

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.