Under The Sea Coleus

Savannah, GA

I live in Savannah Ga. I have been trying to find some of the Under The Sea Coleus but have had no luck. We have a place here that grows over 100 different coleus but even they can not get them. I have even tried to order on line but everyone is sold out. Anybody have any leads where I could fine some. Also if you have any how have they done? I have read they really take the sun and heat and hold up well.

Lake Stevens, WA

I have 3 of them. I will have to go out and look at names. They are very nice.

Thumbnail by springcolor
Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

I have Bonefish, Langostino, Red Coral and possibly Molten Coral. I also have Brooklyn Horror or Witch Doctor, which probably goes well with them. I got them at different places earlier in the season. They have done well, however, the colors are a bit different depending on the amount of sun. Red Coral is more like purple coral with a lot of sun.

I have to say that the Bonefish and Red Coral are fairly delicate and were a little harder to root cuttings.

Marcia

Lake Stevens, WA

This is a more resent picture

Gold Anenome Langostino Lime Shrimp

Thumbnail by springcolor Thumbnail by springcolor Thumbnail by springcolor Thumbnail by springcolor
Broxton, GA(Zone 8b)

I just ordered several from Rosy Dawn Coleus, they send really nice plants. Sharon

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

This message was edited Feb 27, 2013 8:06 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.