CLOSED: Anyone have a few Viola Named Variety seeds left?

Beaver Falls, PA(Zone 6a)

Our severe heat has really done in my pot of pansies for this year. Some years I'm able to keep them going until fall, when the weather cools down and they come back. Not this year, though. I'm going to dig them out and would like to plant a few viola seeds in that pot.

I'm looking for a named variety of Violas so I know what they will look like. I'l like them to be fresh seed for 2012 please.

I've harvested just a few kinds of seeds for this year already, but have lots left that I didn't use or trade from 2011. Please send me a Wish List and I'll see what I might have that you might be interested in. Thanks,
Linda

New seeds from this year include:
Dwarf Lupine - purple and pink mix
Echinacea Paradoxa
Echinacea Tiki Torch look alike
A few daylilies - Pod parent Known, no Stellas

Mount Pleasant, PA(Zone 6a)

I have a packet of Johnny Jump Up viola seed. It was packed for 2011. It's a commercial packet. If you want it I'll send it.

Would you be interested in anything from my trade list in exchange for the Johnny Jump Ups? I also have fresh Dwarf Lupine seeds - pink and purple mix - from this year.

Thanks for responding,
Linda

If you still have a few 'blueberry breakfast' daylily seeds or the 'katie saul' coneflower I'd love either one. Are you listed in the address exchange?

I should have both for you. I checked the Daylily Blueberry Breakfast seeds and I do have them. The Katie Saul Echinacea, which is more commonly known as Summer Sky, are in the garage and I will check them. But, I'm sure I do have them.

Please send me your address and I will get these out to you.
My address is in the address exchange but it might be easier for you to get it here!
Linda Abert
105 Creighton Street
Beaver Falls, PA 15010-1225

Thanks for your offer to trade.

I pulled it from the addy exchange :).
Here's mine:
Heather Singer
11 S Depot St
Mt. Pleasant, PA 15666
I'll put this in the mail tomorrow so you should hopefully see it Tues or Wed. I think Beaver Falls is fairly closish kind of. LOL.

Yes, we are practically neighbors, both being in the 15 zipcode area. I am about a 45 minute drive northwest of Pittsburgh, near the Ohio border in Beaver County. I'm going to check my road atlas to see exactly where you are.

Thanks again for trading Heather. Your seeds will go out tomorrow as well.

Linda

I'm about 45 min from Pittsburgh too! Now I'm curious I'm going to have to dig my map out. If I can find in the blackhole that is my office. I think it eats things. lol.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.