Giving lilies for postage

(Mary) Anchorage, AK(Zone 4b)

I seem to have an over abundance of this lily. I am guessing it is Grand Cru. Will send bulbs for the postage.

Opsss. the gold colored one is Grand Cru

This message was edited Aug 9, 2012 11:17 AM

Thumbnail by Oberon46
Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

Mary just sent me some sensational bulbs. If this is your thing, do go for it.

Anything else you have too much of that you will send for postage?

This message was edited Aug 9, 2012 4:46 PM

Well, other than the above, I have one in my trade list (at least I think I put it there) that I just call Lily No 8. A vibrant rent with orange tint, that gets more orangish with the sun. I will make sure I have posted it on my have list along with any other stuff. I was working on it when I had to run some errands.

Mount Pleasant, PA(Zone 6a)

Oh those are gorgeous! If you have any left I'd love to trade for postage.

Oh yeah.... lots. Dmail me with address and how many you want.

Castlewood, SD

would you happen to still have some available? I love Grand Cru but have none.

Yes, I have some left. Dmail me your name and address and I will send them off tomorrow.

That's about it. I have rearranged my lilies and am happy to have sent the excess to new homes. Thanks all.

Thanks for the postage Ayerica. I guess the other two I sent boxes too have forgotten.

Castlewood, SD

oh hun, I'm sorry the other two haven't stuck by their words :o( I can't thank you enough for sending me the bulbs you did. I'd really like to think perhaps the others are just running a little late.

*****Please if Mary sent you a box for postage... step up to the plate...do your half and reimburse her for the postage. Communication is Major important, if things come up in life that make something a little difficult or hard at least dmail her and let her know you have not forgotten her kindness.

That was really sweet of you to post. But, no biggie. I am pleased you got something you will enjoy and hope they multiply in your garden as they did in mine. Still do as I kept a few for myself.
Take care,
Mary

Thank you DaisyCat (Marie). I just received the postage through PayPal. Sorry your computer pulled 'the blue screen of death' on you. Mine is getting problematic also. Must have uploaded some bug or other. I think I will have my daughter just wipe it clean and reinstall. Take care.

Nineveh, NY(Zone 5a)

are their any more available?

No, I'm afraid not. I only kept a few for myself. But they do multiply fast so maybe next fall....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.