Hello from Texas

Brazoria, TX(Zone 9b)

Hello! Newbie from the gulf coast of Texas. I have had plants in my yard for years, but still consider myself a novice.
My husband and I are fairly new to gardening (this is our second year).
We are always interested in new ideas, tips or humorous stories.
Paula P.

Highland Heights, KY(Zone 6a)

Hi, Paula,

Welcome to Dave's Garden! You will find a wealth of information and good people here.

Enjoy!

Brazoria, TX(Zone 9b)

thank you, yes, I have already "met" some great fellow gardeners:) So much gardening info., going to take me quite a while to read it all!

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

Hi there Paula, welcome! Gosh, you're gonna be reading 'til you're 897 years old in order to read all that's here, LOL!

Like KyWoods (one of the 'good people') has said, there's a ton of good people to meet and knowledge to be found here, so pull up a comfy chair and enjoy many long visits! =)

Brazoria, TX(Zone 9b)

Thanks for the welcome. So true! I have been reading over just a fraction of the info in the forums and looking up plants in the plantfiles. A lot of good reading--and TONS of great gardening advice.

Highland Heights, KY(Zone 6a)

Aww, shucks, speedie, yer makin' me blush...
Yep, Paula, most of us have found this website by searching for info on plants, and finding our incredible Plant Files. Feel free to add any of your own information and pictures to it--that's how it got so big!

Brazoria, TX(Zone 9b)

Oh yes, the PlantFiles kinda have me hooked:)

I noticed that a daylily that I have (folklorico) doesn't have a photo in the plantfiles. Waiting for some fresh blooms so I can add a photo.

Thanks for the welcomes!

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

Yay, more plant files info!! How nice to see you diving right in! =) I'll look forward to seeing your photos when they are ready. :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.