Lily suggestions

Pasco, WA(Zone 6b)

Hello everyone!
I am looking to change (or rearrange) an area in my back garden. I need more bloom in late July/early August. First, I am trying to figure out which oriental lilies (or other lillies) bloom at that time. Also when and where is the best place to buy the lilies once I decide. Right now I have a few lilies blooming and if I have to, I will just add a lot more of them. Any help appreciated! Pictures also helpful. :)
Sherry

Thumbnail by Sherrygirl
Santa Ana, CA(Zone 10b)

Stargazer is my latest to bloom here. It's just now blooming. Montego Bay and Boogi Woogi are just finishing. Sorry, no time for pictures this year.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Scheherazade is blooming for me now.

Santa Ana, CA(Zone 10b)

Right zone! I don't think we have had the same weather on the West coast as you on the East coast, this year, so timing is all over the place. I hope my one tiny Scheherazade survives to bloom size! Lilies don't last very long in this climate.

Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

Crystal Blanca is blooming for me, and blooms at right about this time every year (B&D Lilies).

Thumbnail by DonnaMack
Vandalia, IL

i have some tall, large, yellow flower daylilies that have bloomed since our early spring,ive been watering like crazy due to drought..i have many areas that Ive mixed asiantic and orentials with daylilies, also threw in some iris,,and now i have some white immortality blooming. just a thought. :) dee

Thumbnail by d_lilly Thumbnail by d_lilly
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I have Chill Out in bloom now

Thumbnail by ge1836
(Mary) Anchorage, AK(Zone 4b)

Riesse is blooming now for me, and Garden Affair is about to pop.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.