Victorian Cabinet becomes Bathroom Vanity

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

I recently bought this victorian cabinet for $50. I knew right away what I wanted to do with it--convert it to a bathroom vanity. My boyfriend agreed that it's perfect for our guest bath and immediately began tiling the cabinet with some spare tile we had on hand. I bought this glass bowl sink online for $100. It has a big sunshine gleaming thru the glass, as you can see. I bought the waterfall faucet off Ebay for another $50. The faucet has a wide narrow spout instead of a round spout, so the water spills out like a waterfall instead of pouring out like traditional faucets.

After Tracy grouted the tile, I painted it gold and then rubbed goldleaf over the fancy details on the cabinet to highlight them. He's been working all day to install the cabinet and we are one part short of getting it installed tonight. We'll have to hit Lowe's first thing in the a.m. and shortly after that, the cabinet should be in working order.

Isn't it beautiful??

NancyAnn

Thumbnail by ButterflyChaser Thumbnail by ButterflyChaser
This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!