One man's trash is another Dog's treasure!

Cascade, VA(Zone 7a)

So i just now had a look at the sewing and quilting section of this site, and i suddenly feel even more at home than i did from the garden stuff, LOL!

I too am a sewing maniac! My field is making clothing for dogs (not silly yoda outfits or a clown costume), i specialize in making dog clothing out of unwanted human clothing that would just end up in a landfill otherwise.

Here are some photos of my work, some "before and after" type things, showing the unwanted outfit to the left, and then my version of it for the dog over to the right.

I am a member of a dalmatian lovers fan club if you havent noticed by the photos, LOL :)

Would love to hear your comments. :)

Thumbnail by jmc1987 Thumbnail by jmc1987 Thumbnail by jmc1987 Thumbnail by jmc1987
This thread has 22 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!