I'd like to somehow obtain another blouse just like this one

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

I can't sew using a machine, so that's out.
(I have a history of grand mal epilepsy, & when I sat in front of a sewing machine watching the needle go up & down, I became horribly dizzy!)

Anyway, does anyone know if this blouse --or one very close to it-- is made anymore? Or, if there is a pattern for it that I could have someone else make it from, & where I could purchase it?

I like to wear jumpers, and with this blouse under them, they look kind of classy! (:

Yes, it's a little big on me. I found it years ago in a thrift store, without a size tag.
But it's label says: "Lucky Winner USA" on it, and no tag regarding what material it is.
But, it is a fine, see-through-able weave. I think it is natural fiber/s, as well. (:

The first pic shows the tie untied;

The second shows it tied (but not the way I usually tie it);

The third shows it from the back, with the collar/tie up, instead of folded the way it is worn.

Thank You for considering my 'plea'! (;

Thumbnail by 2QandLearn Thumbnail by 2QandLearn Thumbnail by 2QandLearn
This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!