To my lily friends Off Topic

Poland, ME

It is with great sadness that I share with you the news that I will not have lilies to share with you this fall. My husband has endured horrific medical problems this past year and is now battling end-stage cancer. My attention and responsibilities are for him at this time. Pray for peace for him and relief from the pain.
Ramona

This message was edited Jul 1, 2012 6:36 PM

Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

Dear Ramona,

Please don't worry about disappointing anyone! Your husband's needs, and your own, take precedence. I cannot imagine what this must be like for you, but do try to take care of yourself too.

Best wishes to a man perceptive enough to have a wife like you.

Donna

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Ramona,

Please know that in this difficult time, you have a huge support group that cares about you.
My most heartfelt thoughts and wishes for peace and comfort go out to you and your husband.

Mary

Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

I would gladly send you all my lilies if it would help. I am keeping you both in my prayers for peace and comfort. I hope you have family and community support during this time and afterward.

Marcia

Louisville, KY(Zone 6a)

Ramona,
Please know that there are many who care about you and your husband at this most difficult time. I pray for peace for both of you. Lesley

Agawam, MA(Zone 6a)

Ramona,
My prayers and thoughts are with you. Remember to take care of yourself in these very trying times.
Debbie

Poland, ME

My husband passed away in the evening of August 2. My mother passed away July 28 at the age of 99. It has been a long week for me but I am trying hard to move forward and have the support of many friends and family. You words of encouragement and caring are sincerely appreciated.

Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

Dear Ramona, I'm so sorry. What a joy to have a mother live such a long life. But how difficult to lose them both.

I think that we all know what a special person you are, and I know we are all thinking of you.

Donna

Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

Ramona, pleas accept my sincere condolences on your losses. I hope that you find comfort knowing your husband is out of pains and his suffiering is over. I hope your mom was not ill for a long time. 99 is some achievement by all gauges, and I hope she was with you for most of the time.

May their memories be for blessings for all time.

Marcia

Louisville, KY(Zone 6a)

Ramona, I am so sorry to hear of your recent loss. I can not imagine your sorrow. I pray for comfort in knowing their suffering is over. I hope you will come to find comfort in the many people that care about you. Blessings to you . Lesley

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Ramona, Peace to your Husband and Mom. I send my best to you to be able to move forward with life when you find the emotionsl strength to do so. Patti

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.