DJ9'S FALL SEPT 2012 PLANT SWAP

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

WHERE : 1547 MIXER RD HASTINGS, MICH 49058
WHEN : SATURDAY SEPT 15 TH 2012
TIME: SIGN IN FROM 11 AM TIL 12 PM
LUNCHEON 12-12:30
ROUND ROBIN /TRADING STARTS AT 12:30 -TILL ALL PLANTS IS GONE TO NEW OWNERS .

THERE WILL BE A LUNCHEON FROM 12OO -12:30 PM & CHAT

ROUND ROBIN STARTS AT 12:30 PM TILL ALL PLANTS FIND A GOOD HOME .

PLEASE BRING A WRAPPED GARDENING GIFT THERE WILL BE A GIFT EXCHANGE .

THERE WILL ALSO BE OTHER PRIZES GIVEN AWAY .

ALL PLANTS SHOULD BE POTTED IN 4 INCH & LARGER POTS MARKED WITH AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE.

FEEL FREE TO LET US KNOW IF YOUR LOOKING FOR ANY SPECIAL PLANTS SUCH AS HOSTAS, LILIES, ECHINACEA,
GROUND COVERS , ECT .

CAN HARDLY WAIT TILL FALL
CALL ME @ 269-945-4323 LEAVE MESSAGE I WILL CALL YOU BACK WHEN I GET INTO THE HOUSE .
SUSIE

COME SHARE WITH US

Thumbnail by deejay9

JUST A FEW OF THE HUGE CLUMPS TO BE SHARED IF YOUR HERE

BLACK PLUSH
COMMISSINAR
FROZEN JADE
MYSTICAL RAINBOW

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9

A FEW MORE SOME ARE LOST TAGS

????
????
????
????
????

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9
Cutlerville, MI

Oh I can't wait Susie! My calendar is marked:) Soooo excited!
Ali-c

same here always look forward to meeting new gardeners :)

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

jealous....can't drive to MI that weekend! :( DJ - you and I live in almost an exact straight line from each other....only 14 hours away! xo

come on i got room for ya for the weekend :) love to have ya , maybe find another dger to come with ya or hubby :))) he can do some fishing while we play in the plants :))) we will have lots of fun. hope you can take a mini vacation :))))

MORE FOR THE TAKEN
BIG TIME HAPPY
CHANTILY PINK
EYE OF ROUND
FERNS
FLYING SAUCER

MORE FOR GRABS
GOOSENECK LOOSESTRIFE
HEY THERE
HOOSIER HONEY
HYPERION
LAKE NORMAN SPIDER
LEONARD BERSTIEN-ICE CARNAVAL

MORE FOR GRABS
LULLABYE BABY
LYTTLETON
NIGHT WISPERS
PINK & YELLOW LT 5
SECONDHAND ROSE

Cutlerville, MI

I will be bringing lots of fun plants to trade too! So excited!!! Are there any particular daylillies that anyone is looking for? What about Hosta's? anything else?

i Love dl's with Ruffles & bold eyes Just looking to add blues & reds to my gardens i have so so many to find homes for many have lost their tags but might be under the dirt ;) sure hope the heat wave is gonne by then :)

Cutlerville, MI

I hope the heat wave is gone by than too! It's nice out today, I am hoping we get more rain!

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Message from another swap thread...

Hi Everyone!
I just spoke to Deejay(Susie) her dad passed this morning. She asked me to let everyone know, and she wanted me to tell everyone she will be on when she can! I told her NO worries and that we would all be thinking and praying for her, and she (like she would) said she is thinking of all of us too!
Thanks everyone!
Ahoogstra

just wanted to say

I HOPE MANY OF YOU CHECKING THIS OUT WILL TRY TO COME FOR THIS IS GOING TO ONE OF THE BEST SWAPS EVER HELD IN MIDMICHIGAN WAIT & SEE SO DON'T SIT BACK & READ ABOUT IT , DON;T WANT YOU KICKING YOURSELF FOR NOT COMING ,
THERE WILL BE LOTS TO EAT , DRINK , & BEST OF ALL IT IS ALL A FREE FUN DAY FOR GARDENERS FROM ALL OVER
TO SHARE GARDENING TIPS & FUNNIES :)

HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.