June 30th, 2012: Mexican Claret-Cup (Echinocereus coccineus) by cactuspatch

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

The Bloom of the Day for June 30th, 2012 was Mexican Claret-Cup (Echinocereus coccineus).

View the bloom of the day here: http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/botd.php?date=2012-06-30

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Lovely photo!

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

I think this is Joyce's cactus. She used on post on the Rose Forum all the time. She has the prettiest garden. I see her great photos on Flickr all the time. This one is just great with the dreamy flowers in the background.

Alamogordo, NM(Zone 7b)

Hi Kell it is a cactus along my driveway. I haven't even thought about DG in years and just happened to log in today to check out patio trees. You rarely comment on flickr so I had forgotten you were there. Fun!

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

Hi Joyce! You know I used to so enjoy the old format on Flickr. I got to see all the new photos right on the page I was on of all my contacts. Then they changed it and no longer do I see anyone else's photos so I hardly spend time there anymore. I must be doing something wrong. Also the profiles seem to be gone too.

Then recently I finally figured out how to make edit my photos and the info and what do they do, they just changed it all again. I am back to not having a clue. LOL. They are driving me nuts.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.