My first self-watering containers

Cumming, GA

we started with the tomatoes that weren't doing so hot- I hope they perk up soon!
In the middle of working on a larger one for my herbs- We go out of town for the weekend or extended weekend a lot- so this will ease my mind.

Thumbnail by HappyPhantOhm Thumbnail by HappyPhantOhm
SE Houston (Hobby), TX(Zone 9a)

Looking great!

Apple Valley, MN

Have you tried the Aqua Oasis Water Reservoir. You can grow Tomatoes and Peppers with ease. You will get a few extra days between waterings using them. You can't go wrong and will get good results.

Thumbnail by GrowKing Thumbnail by GrowKing Thumbnail by GrowKing Thumbnail by GrowKing Thumbnail by GrowKing
Staten Island, NY(Zone 6a)

Where do you purchase the aqua oasis, they look great

Apple Valley, MN

cytf...You can buy the Aqua Oasis Kits at www.aquaoasisgarden.com..It is patented..They are reusable and will last for many years..Take a look at these results..You'll love em.
Grow King

Thumbnail by GrowKing Thumbnail by GrowKing Thumbnail by GrowKing Thumbnail by GrowKing
Magna, UT(Zone 7a)

I have just built some similar to that only from an 18 gallon tote. I am anxious to give it a try, but it is just a little too early. I really, really hope it works out great.

Saylorsburg, PA(Zone 6a)

The link as it is written didn't work. It got mixed up with the next sentence. Here is a link that should work: http://www.aquaoasisgarden.com.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.