What about Eon???

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

For many years I have bought my daylily tags from Eon. I can no longer find them. Do they still exist ? I googled them and all I got was a page, no prices and it doesn't show all the different ones they used to have. Have they quit production, changed names , or what ?

thanks for any help as I have always liked their product

Libby

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

I cant find them either. Ive had to change to using the sharpie industrial marker. Its hard to find but is working so far. It is in the electrical section sometimes. It has the writing on the pen in red instead of black.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Black paint pens work great too Pam. You can get them in a craft store or art supply store.

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

No, I don't mean the marking pens, I am talking about the metal plant marker that you put the label on and put in front of your plants !!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

There is a seller on the Lily Auction that sells the metal plant markers.

Horse Cave, KY

I have used Eon in the past, but I now use Kincaid markers. The heavy duty 10 gauge stainless steel posts are of excellent quality. Unless something better comes along, Kincaid Gardens will always have my business.

(Michele) Cantonment, FL(Zone 8b)

If you go to their website and click in where to buy it explains what's going on. They no longer sell through their website just through their distributors website. Here's the link

http://www.metalgardenmarkers.com/

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

thanks so much for the info - that is exactly what I was looking for !

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

I like those tags. I'm going to have to order some. Good prices on those, too. And that company has some other things I'd like to buy as well. Thanks for that info.

Karen

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I have heard about Kincaid. I am going to try their markers the next time I need some.

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

I appreciate the info everyone ! I usually order 100 - 200 at a time so I don't have to order each year, but I am making some for both myself and my mom and I am almost out !

Madison, AL(Zone 7b)

The Kincaid ones do look nice, but at 17" they are not tall enough for me. I want them at least 20". Taller for some would be even better, but that is as tall as they go. Some of that dayliliy foliage is really tall and even at 20" they can get buried in the back of the bed.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.