It's a Boy!

Southeastern, NH(Zone 5b)

Hi everyone. First I would like to say Thank You to whoever renewed my membership here! I was pleasantly surprised to see it was renewed! : )

I have been so busy with my new baby that I haven't been posting on here for a while. Before he was born I was so busy nesting - getting ready for him. His name is Trevor he was born on May 22nd so he is a little over 3 weeks now. He was a very big boy compared to my two six pound girls at 9 lbs. 21 inches!
He is such a joy and I am so thankfull to have him! I had a rough labor and delivery but I am finally feeling better now. Hopefully he will allow me a little time to get on here to post. : )

Here is one of my favorite pictures of him.

Thumbnail by Meredith79
Hillsborough, NC(Zone 7b)

Lucky to catch that beautiful smile at 3 weeks!

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Congratulations and welcome back.

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Just beautiful!

Thanks!

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

I wondered where you went and Boy it is great to see it was a wonderful reason to be MIA. He looks fit and big enough to have his own shovel. Put him to work! Patti

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Congratulations! He's adorable!!

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Too sweet. Love that almost "wink" look!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Congratulations, Meredith! What a cute little guy. And welcome back! Hope to see you posting again. How are the girls?

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Welcome back Meredith and congrats...he was a big one for such a petite woman!!! I feel for ya!

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Congrats, Meredith for your BIG bundle of joy!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi Meredith!! I am so glad you came back and with such a strong handsome fellow. Look at the hair on that boy!!!!!!!!! Congrats and enjoy your time with him, they grow so fast!!!!

Thanks everyone! Patti you make me laugh, I will put him to work a.s.a.p! :)
Pirl, I thought it was a riot that I caught a half smirk and a wink! Very lucky for me.
The girls are really good Victor, they think their new bro is adorable.
Jen, yes he was a big boy for a petite girl like me! I had a rough end of my pregnancy. My body just didn't know how to handle all that baby!
Pixie, all that hair gave me heartburn like you wouldn't beleive! I know that is probably just a myth but it really applied to me.

Thomaston, CT

Trevor is just beautiful, Meredith! The girls will spoil him for sure.......can't believe you had a baby that large.....

My hair gave me heartburn too. Hence, the new do. ;)

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Oh, Meredith, how exciting!! What a bundle cuteness!! Congrats to your family and many blessings ahead for you all.

Thank you Robin and Jan! Victor you are a riot! :)

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Oh, Meredith....I don't know how I missed this wonderful news! Trevor is beautiful and I'm so happy to dear that youbare doing better now. Congratulations! Hope to see you next summer!
Louise

Thank you Louise! Yes hopefully next summer there will be an RU close enough. :)

"I'm so happy to dear that youbare doing better now."

Translation, Louise?? ^_^

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Girl talk between me and Meredith!

South Hamilton, MA

Don't teach Trevor any silly tricks, Victor.
He looks like he is ready to roll.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

How ya doing Meredith???

I'm good! Thanks for asking! I haven't been gardening a whole lot due to little man :)

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

Wow my head must have been down and weeding to miss this thread - Congrats Meredith - dad must be happy with a big baby boy!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Yep time flies and things get neglected when taking care of a baby!

updated pics?

Bill, he's in second grade.

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Wha, Must have been unusually weedy. Patti

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

very funny

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Congratulations!
Martha

Lol you guys are funny :) And Thank you Bill and Martha!
Yes I have some new pictures. I tried loading one but ever since they changed DG's image uploading I have a hard time, my computer freezes on the screen to select pictures. I'll try again later though.

This message was edited Sep 13, 2012 5:35 PM

It's working now! Here is a good one. :)

Thumbnail by Meredith79

Cute little guy!

South Hamilton, MA

Perhaps he is pleased to see us?

Thomaston, CT

What a little doll....he looks like a happy baby, Meredith!

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Meredith, He is a keeper and a big one at that. Please show him some shots of wha's rock work to inspire him early and often. He looks like he is going to grow up to be a strapping young man. You done good girl. Patti

How about equal time for the older sisters?!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

awwwwww

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Meredith he's a real sweetheart!

Thanks everyone! Yes Robin he is a happy baby. :) He is sitting with me watching me type right now. He loves Whas rocks :) Not sure if you know but my DH loves rocks too. He just built a firepit out of some very nice ones by our pool.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.