Forever & Ever 'Together'

(Clint) Medina, TN(Zone 7b)

This is my favorite this year. I don't know why the color is so good this year, but I'll take it!

Thumbnail by echinaceamaniac
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Gorgeous!

(Clint) Medina, TN(Zone 7b)

There's just something about the double Hydrangeas. They look like clusters of little waterlilies!

Bardstown, KY(Zone 6a)

I think the mild winter had something to do with the color this year. I've seen more color on hydrangeas everywhere this year than any past years.

Doug

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

that is breathtaking!!!!!! My hydrangeas did better than they ever have this year. Tons of blooms and beautiful stain-glass colors. I've never had a spring like this one.

OMG! That's the epitome of hydrangea color! Well done!

Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

I just saw this thread. Where do you live? Where's my shovel?

It's the best Forever and Ever I've ever seen (pun intended).

This message was edited Jul 15, 2012 7:36 AM

Nelson, New Zealand

I have just seen your photo... your Hydrangea is indeed truly beautiful. Our Hydrangeas started to bloom a few weeks ago, pretty blooms but not spectacular. I have just picked some flower heads that had dried on the plant and they look so good in the vase.
I doubt that Forever and Ever is available here in New Zealand but I will try to find it.

Staten Island, NY(Zone 7a)

Beautiful!! Was thinking of adding Forever & Ever Together this year, now I'm convinced!

Albany, NY(Zone 5a)

that is simply stunning! wow!!!

Awesome!! They are beautiful

Albany, NY(Zone 5a)

I really hope that my forever and ever "white out" will do this well! Now I am definitely looking for this one!

Central, MD(Zone 7a)

"Doublicious" I picked up this year. At least that is what a few of us believe it to be. The doubles are gorgeous.

Thumbnail by UMD_Terp
Albany, NY(Zone 5a)

That is gorgeous!!

Love that color purple..

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.