What's blooming today? June 12

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Spacecoast Pattern Plus
Annabelle's Bluch
April La Quinta
Arctic Sunrise

Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Betty Powell
Here for the Party
Jade Star
Journey to Ixtland twins

Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Maltese Falcon
Mandarin Corsage
Midnight Magic
New Note

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

October Thirty First
Open Door
Red Boutoniere
Red Slippers

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

She Devil
South Bound Odyssey
Strawberry Sensation
Velvet Beads

Horse Cave, KY

Here's one of the eight I posted earlier today on June 11.
New Day Dawning
The others were Chicken On The Run, African Grape, Kabuki Ballet, Painting the Roses Red, Chinese Scribe, Joan Derifield, and a nice clump of All American Chief.

Thumbnail by Cynthia59P
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

What a beautiful clump!! I did see the others you posted. Very nice!!

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

That is a beautiful clump for sure!!

Genna

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Not sure where to ask this...... but does anyone happen to have Alexander the Great, Doc Alexander, or Alexander?? My oldest son's name is Alexander and he is in medical school. I would love to have these three to add to my bed but haven't had any luck finding anyone with them for sale.........................

Anyone have them that they would be willing to sell me a start? or know of someone who might??

Thank you!
Genna

Solsberry, IN(Zone 6a)

BONNIE PINK RUFFLES
CONDILLA
FERRIS WHEEL
GOLDEN ANGEL
IMPERIAL LEMON

Thumbnail by janie1leigh Thumbnail by janie1leigh Thumbnail by janie1leigh Thumbnail by janie1leigh Thumbnail by janie1leigh
Solsberry, IN(Zone 6a)

OCTOPUS HUGS
OKLAHOMA KICKING BIRD
RED RIBBONS
RISEMANS FLAME
WILD ONE

Thumbnail by janie1leigh Thumbnail by janie1leigh Thumbnail by janie1leigh Thumbnail by janie1leigh Thumbnail by janie1leigh
Solsberry, IN(Zone 6a)

WIND FRILLS

Thumbnail by janie1leigh
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Love Rinemans Flame and here for the party.
Winter Treasure

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.