What's in Bloom Today - June 10

Leawood, KS(Zone 5b)

A favorite, 'Prairie Satan', and two NoIDs (I'm trying to find old purchase records to see if I can discover the names)

Thumbnail by LeawoodGardener Thumbnail by LeawoodGardener Thumbnail by LeawoodGardener
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

The third one looks like it could be Joan Senior. Of course, there are quite a few near whites.
Here's what's blooming in our garden today:
America's Most Wanted
Artistic Web
Awesome Luck
Blue Lake

Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Brandy Alexander
Chili Spice
Doctor Charles Molano
How Beautiful Heaven Must Be

Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

In Search of Angels
Lace Baby Doll
Lois Burns
Move Over

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

North Wind Drifter
Pandora's Treasure
Playing With Sharks
Rachel Klee

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Sebastian the Crab
Sherry Lane Carr
The Beauty of the King
Veins of Truth

Horse Cave, KY

Electric Mist

Thumbnail by Cynthia59P
Horse Cave, KY

Edge Of Paradise

Thumbnail by Cynthia59P
Horse Cave, KY

Concrete Blonde

Thumbnail by Cynthia59P
Horse Cave, KY

Mercury Rising

Thumbnail by Cynthia59P
Horse Cave, KY

Sunset Bay

By the way, does anyone have an idea as to why I can only upload one photo at a time? I've tried more than two or more pictures at one time and it just keeps "sending", but never uploads.

Thumbnail by Cynthia59P
Leawood, KS(Zone 5b)

Your photo files are too large. Reduce the size of the files (I reduce mine to about 1MB) and you should be able to upload 5 photos. When DG added this feature they neglected to tell people about the need to reduce the file size.

I love 'Concrete Blonde' and 'Sunset Bay'!

This message was edited Jun 10, 2012 2:53 PM

South Bend, IN

I've been diligently snapping photos but forgetting to share! These are from the last few days...

Linda's Magic - huge flowers on this one!
Madeline McCartney
Close up of the edge on Madeline McCartney, the gold was striking.

Thumbnail by JWWC Thumbnail by JWWC Thumbnail by JWWC
South Bend, IN

The first 2 are Abilene Lori (I was trying to get the color right...) The petals look best in the first, the edge in the second. Go figure.

Winner's Trophy

Thumbnail by JWWC Thumbnail by JWWC Thumbnail by JWWC
Solsberry, IN(Zone 6a)

BACK SCRATCHER
BIG SMILE
DAYBREAK COMPANION
GOOD OLD BOY
HOWDY

Thumbnail by janie1leigh Thumbnail by janie1leigh Thumbnail by janie1leigh Thumbnail by janie1leigh Thumbnail by janie1leigh
Solsberry, IN(Zone 6a)

LIGHTHOUSE ROSE BOUQUET
REASON FOR TREASON
RUFFLED BALLET
SPOTTED FEVER
WEB OF INTRIGUE

Thumbnail by janie1leigh Thumbnail by janie1leigh Thumbnail by janie1leigh Thumbnail by janie1leigh Thumbnail by janie1leigh

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.