Help for my First Class 2 program

South, TX

I can't make the program work. I installed it and when I click on it, it will not show up, just shows as a folder of photos.

(Lynn) Omaha, NE(Zone 5a)

Sally,
I am not exactly sure what you mean.You could uninstall and re-install or email Joe Bruns,the person who designed it.
jbruns@qwip.net

South, TX

Thanks. I did re-install it. Frustrating. I may email him for help.

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

I hope you get it fixed Sally. I LOVE mine :) Glad you posted this because I think I am supposed to update mine and forgot all about it. Sister Lynn, ummm....I forgot how I am supposed to update it. I do remember the password lol!!

Connie

South, TX

I have had it for years. I got a new one I think when I moved and got a new laptop. I MISS IT! :)

(tish) near Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Let us know you got it to working!

I had one and both computers it was installed on crashed. I guess I could have contacted him and seen if there was a solution, but I didn't, then a couple months ago I bought another program. And I do need to update mine as well....I'll have to go find where I put the password though I'm not good at remembering~!!!

tish

When you open the program there is a tab right at the top that says update database.It only takes a few minutes.

Don't hesitate to email Joe Bruns.He is very patient and a nice guy.
Lynn

Also,you can install your older First Class.You just can't update it.

South, TX

I will have to try again. I just got frustrated.... have to stop trying for a while.

South, TX

Ibrabec, I appreciate your help in Dmail. It is all working great now! Sally :D

That's great Sally! It's hard to help with a computer problem that way,but this was not bad.If you have any problems Dmail me.
Lynn

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.