Red Hot Poker plants and Daylily for trade or for postage

Cuyahoga Heights, OH(Zone 5a)

Very large, would have to cut down some to fit into large flat rate box. Several fans of Daylily (NOID), my aunt calls them Tiger Lilies, very large as wall at 5' 5" that flower stalks are almost as tall as me, very nice! Would prefer Paypal for postage. Have probably 8 trades available ;) Running out of room for them.

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

Are these the Red Hot Poker plants you are speaking of ? http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/818/ If so I'd love some for Postage .I have paypal !

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I'd love some red hot pokers too if you have enough. Would reimburse postage PP.

Yes, those are the ones I have, I believe. I don't have the exact name but the pictures are extremely close. Too close to ignore. I have more than enough for two trades!

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

Wonderful !!!!!!!!! Dmail me your Paypal info and how much and I'll get it to you ASAP ! Thank You so Very Much !

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I'll dmail you my PP acct. and physical addy.

Wow ;) that was real quick lol.

Mount Pleasant, PA(Zone 6a)

Do you still have red hot poker avaliable? I can paypal postage.

Yes I do. Sending you a d-mail.

Madison, MS

Hi

do you have more? I HOPE,HOPE,HOPE

Cedar

This message was edited Jun 11, 2012 3:11 AM

(Louise) Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

Checking to see if you have more?

Owosso, MI(Zone 5b)

If Holly runs out I have a very large clump of a yellow hot poker plant it is on my have list forget the exact name but it is on my have list. But it only gets yellow blooms.
Jan

Miami, FL(Zone 10b)

Holly if all the Red Hot Poker haven't been spoken for I'll like some for postage. My friend sent me a small seedling once that didn't do so well so I would like to try some more mature plants.
Thanks and Happy Gardening!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.