Blooming over the last 3 days ..May 26th -29th

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Caroll Todd

Christmas Carol

Bedouin Bride

Chance Encounter

Classic Edge

Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Gaskin seedling

Jane Trimmer

Eyes Of Fury

Lee Pickles

Mystical rainbow

Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Geneva Grape Escape

Preppy Pink

Red Volunteer

Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Tahoe

Spacecoast Cool Deal

Sambo Wilder

Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS
Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Very pretty blooms! Love the tahoe! The red volunteer and mystical rainbow are very nice too..... but they are all lovely! It is SOOOO difficult when I start trying to buy DLs and deciding which ones I like the "most' because I like them all..... ^_^

Thanks for sharing your lovely blooms!

Genna

Beaverton, MI

beautiful. I hope my Tahoe blooms this year.

Logan Lake, BC(Zone 3a)

Iris, they are all gorgeous!!!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

They are all beautiful. Just got Jane Trimmer from "Tink". Can't wait to see it bloom here.

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

Beautiful blooms Iris. Geneva Grape Escape is luscious! Preppy Pink looks better in your garden than in mine.

I've grown Jane Trimmer here for three years and haven't seen it bloom yet. Maybe year 3 will be the charm?
Some daylilies seem to take forever to settle in here. :-(

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Thanks everyone!

gen2026, Most of the photos I have been posting, Like 98% are FFO's ( First flower open) and they usually always get better with more blooms, Like second or third or fourth bloom. I try to get photos before the sun gets on them, But, Sometimes I don't make it and sometimes I start too early and the color could be off a bit, But, I try to get photos when the colors look right. Tahoe, Is and always will be one of my Top Favorites! I know how you feel ( And I'm sure most of the daylilly people here do too) about picking which ones you like the most, It can tend to be a really difficult thing to do !

kimbar, Thankyou! And I Hope it does too!!

mcash70, Thankyou!

Mike, You like the ones I like the most! lol! Jane Trimmer is a Beauty!! ~I know your going to love it when it blooms for you!

Joy, Geneva Grape Escape will look better with more blooms down the line, Preppy Pink did pretty good this year, Most do good here , But, I have a few that I think would do better in a different area. ...sorry to hear about your Jane Trimmer, I hope it will bloom for you soon! ~I did have a couple that didn't bloom for me for 3 or 4 years , I sent them to new homes and I know one of them did quite well at there new home. .. Not saying that you should give up on Jane Trimmer though!! I have another one that took a couple years before I got to see the bloom and that was Punxutawny Phil, And I love the bloom on it!!

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

Lovely!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.