Blooming today 5/24/2012

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Indian Giver

Ruby Spider

Best Offer

Paper Butterfly

Unamed

Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS
Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

Indian Giver is one of my favs. That unnamed one is pretty too.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

floweringchild, Thankyou, Indian Giver is one of my favs too, You know, When I went and looked a short while ago, I realized I knew what the unamed one was, It's awful, But, I just can't think of it right now, I'll go through my file and photos later and find out what the name is.

Logan Lake, BC(Zone 3a)

I think they are all pretty, but my fav is Indian Giver, can hardly wait for mine to bloom.:)

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

I know the name of the unamed .. It's Time Window!

mcash70, Thanks! ~Indian Giver is one of my top favs too,

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Iris, Ruby Spider does it for me. LOL!

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

LOL Mike!!!

Riverview, MI(Zone 6a)

Paper Butterfly is very pretty. I just planted it a couple of weeks ago and already have two scapes forming on it. I'm excited to see it in person when it blooms for me.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

rherma10, Paper Butterfly is beautiful with one bloom or many, Some daylilys look good with single blooms in photos, Some look good in clumps, Paper Butterfly looks good either way! Hope yours blooms beautifully for you!!

Riverview, MI(Zone 6a)

Thanks IRIS,

I just looked at Paper Butterfly this morning and it now has 3 scapes, so the showing should be very nice.

Madison, AL(Zone 7b)

Nice! I have Indian Giver, Ruby Spider and Paper Butterfly too, so it is nice to see how they do elsewhere. Yours look great.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

herma10, Thats Great! ~And yes it should!

Thanks Ditch! Ruby Spider is quite the spreader here. Indian Giver is a bit slow, And Paper Butterfly is medium, All do good and love the three, But, Indian Giver is my fav out of the three.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.