First daylily and a lost cat

Warners, NY

First daylily bloomed yesterday but I can't find my camera----this is what it looked like last year. Whoops ----sorry that's our recently euthenized cat, replaced by a rescue kitty. ----------------------------------------Weedy

Warners, NY

Well, I posted three pictures---it appears that they got lost too. Is it me or DG or techno??------------Weedy

Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

I don't know, but I'm sure it is a pretty daylily.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Weedy your file might be too large. try posting one at a time.

Warners, NY

I never used a computer except in the library until I was over seventy---to tell the truth I cuss less than my wife at the thing, but I can't say I know what I'm doing. The camera was the funniest, I had no idea I already had all this picture stuff on the computer when I bought it so I bought the camera and popped in a disc that came with it--I think they have been fighting with each other ever since. And photobucket still has a bunch of my pictures on it which I don't think I really need. Anyway I will try to post a photo of my old Spring red that I took long ago. It bloomed yesterday to my surprise---I am going to tackle dividing it after it blooms---maybe! Will throw in the poor cat who has been replaced by a rescued kitty who is proving a sweet heart---she goes from bed to bed even parking herself on my 37 year old autistic son's head which is interesting because he was actually afraid of the one pictured here----------------------------------------Weedy

Thumbnail by weedyseedy Thumbnail by weedyseedy Thumbnail by weedyseedy
Baltimore, OH(Zone 6a)

I have an autistic son who had a cat for a long time, but when it died he did not want to replace it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.