My Zoey...service dog

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

I am sure some of you remember me " MiniSchnuz" cuz I used to have Miniature Schnazers. Sadly, not anymore. Jasper and Buster passed away.. Few months ago.. so now I got a new pup.. My first pit bull. I had her since 5 weeks old from a friend. Her name is Zoey. She's blue. She's 4 months old. I know lot of poeple have against the pit bull due their attack or anything that going bad or going happen in a second. The only I blame is the owner who train them. I have been pit bulls ... ( LOTS where I live)
.. They are on heavy thick metal chains... attach to the tree, post.. and more.. It break my heart. They doesnt deserve that. Pit bulls are is a DOG that deserve lot of attention, love.

Zoey know few sign language... friends, high five, come, sit, bark.... now teaching her the ball.. She's going to be my service dog due my deaf. She's lazy couch! She stays on my side where I go.. She loves going visit my Mom lives next to me.. playing with her lil chichuachua.. Little to big dogs. Zoey and my daughter's dog Allie Mae.. Allie is a mix of poodle and shitz tzu. She's only 4 lbs, 1 years old. They are bestfriend.. always play together and sleep together on the couch! They are not allow on the couch... but they are very sneaky! Zoey have vet appointment on June 14 for spay! She's my bestfriend. She have been training everyday to be good dog and service dog. If she doing something wrong. I correct her, tell her it's wrong, or big No No. She's great listen. She's laid back, dont bark, but very chewy when she's bored. She have over 15 toys! She's spoiled and she still think she's baby bec she likes to sit on my lap. She been on my lap since she was 5 weeks old. I used to have Chow, Rottweiler, Lab, Boston Terrier, Miniature Schnauzer, Doberman, Chichuachua. I compare from my Zoey to those dogs I used to have... Zoey is the top. Chow is the worst.. I had.. very meany! I got bit by Rottweiler.. Bit in face by Doberman! Miniature Schanuzer is the most barking dogs.. Mine was! Zoey's first learn sign language when I taught her was Friend.. I tell her friend.. we hand shake. She get treat every she did it.! :)

Thumbnail by MiniSchnuz Thumbnail by MiniSchnuz Thumbnail by MiniSchnuz
This thread has 12 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!