BX Creek Daylilies;

Logan Lake, BC(Zone 3a)

Last week my DH and I went to BX Creek Daylilies in Vernon, BC, to pick up my spring order, Gail and Allen Morgan have an AHS display garden and they are such nice people we always enjoy our visit with them very much.

This is what I brought home!

AZTEC HEADDRESS
DESIGNER JEANS
DESTINED TO SEE
DROWNING IN DESIRE
ELECTRIC
FANCY FACE
HELEN SHOOTER
JESSICA LILIAN
LARGER THAN LIFE
MOONLIT MASQUERADE
OPEN HEARTH
RED VOLUNTEER
RUFFLED PANTALOONS
SABINE BAUR
SABRA SELINA
SPINDAZZLE
THROUGH DARK WATER
TUSCAWILLA TIGRESS

BONUS PLANT WAS, SPACECOAST SHARP TOOTH. :D

Beaverton, MI

very nice Mcash. Your going to have some beautiful bloom.

Logan Lake, BC(Zone 3a)

Thanks Kim, I sure hope so.

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

Im going to have to look up some of those. Lots of good ones I do know.
I think it is great that even that far north you can enjoy them.

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Fancy Face is one of my very favorites! OMG it's beautiful! Everytime I see it blooming in my gardens, it just takes my breath away! How could you not love this face:

Thumbnail by ButterflyChaser
Logan Lake, BC(Zone 3a)

That's a beautiful photo of Fancy Face, I hope it does well for me, I've wanted it for quite awhile.

Gail and Allen have around 900 named daylilies and probably as many seedlings, they have a web site for any one that would like to check out their catalog, they do mail orders.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Wow - that Fancy Face is BEAUTIFUL!! might have to check out that website...............

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Oh my.....wish I hadn't done that ! :( now I have a long list of wants!

Logan Lake, BC(Zone 3a)

Lol...gen, they do have some beauties, it's difficult to keep my order reasonable each spring!

Baltimore, OH(Zone 6a)

Looks like you bought a lot of good daylilies. We just got Fancy Face as a bonus this spring. I look forward to it blooming.
Dick
Baltimore, Ohio

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Nice collection you have there Mcash.

Logan Lake, BC(Zone 3a)

Thanks Dick and Mike! I'm really looking forward to lots of blooms this summer, last year the weather was so bad I didn't get to see too many.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Dick, my Sears Tower has increased nicely over the winter. Can't wait to see this gentle giant bloom this season. Mike

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.