OT-Grandbaby girl pics!!

(Nadine) Devers, TX(Zone 9b)

My granddaughter finally made it into the world on April 9,2012 after trying to be borned too early several times..My daughter lost her second baby last year to pre labor problems..
Meet Emma Grace Adele Wimberley..8 lbs and 4 ozs..Chunky Munky!!
I have been busy making baby girl stuff that my daughter requested from me..my special cloth diapers I make in last pic..

Thumbnail by Moodene
Richmond, TX

What a cutey! She looks so alert; she could be three months old!

(Zone 6b)

What a perfect post for mother's day. Congrats grandma. What a sweety.

LoL, She stayed awake alot..my daughter didn't use any drugs to help her have her baby..so Emma was wide awake coming in this old world..forgot to add..my pic of her diapers I made for her...Yes, chicken print will be coming too..

Thumbnail by Moodene
Richmond, TX

Those are cute! What a clever idea.

Bridgewater, ME

What A CUTIE

Thank you !!!

Alba, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh, Moodene! The diapers bring back many memories. I made those too while waiting for my first born! They were great and saved so much money!

Congrats again!

Well my daughter picked these prints out of my tub of chicken print fabric stash I have here..she says..since she cannot have real chickens at home but they can be on Emmas butt!!...hahahaha will post pics when I get them made...

Thumbnail by Moodene
(Zone 6b)

Was deleting pictures on my computer today and ran across this one of my daughter and grandson when he was a baby. What an expression on that baby's face, and my daughter and her purple hair. :)

She's been through quite a struggle in her life, but things seem to be getting better. I am very thankful.

Thumbnail by Light_for_Jesus

Aww he looks so happy with momma!!!

Eatonton, GA(Zone 8b)

Congrats!!!!! Such a sweetiepie!

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

wow look at that head of hair. She's a cutie pie for sure

Thank you! Both of my kids were born with head full of hair..Emma will get her share of hair pretty's like her momma did!! LoL

Dahlonega, GA

Any later pictures of that beautiful girl . It's been over a month now .

Updated pics of my ngranddaughter..will be 3 mons on July 9.
First pic- latest pic of her..
middle pic- she found her thumb
third pic..her brother was tickling her..

Thumbnail by Moodene Thumbnail by Moodene Thumbnail by Moodene

I made her a diaper out of a chicken print. Sorry my daughter took pic the wrong way..lol..

Thumbnail by Moodene
(Zone 6b)

She's just beautiful.

My tablet takes pics sideways too, and so does my daughter's iphone. I think there is a setting to fix that, but I haven't taken the time to do it.

Alba, TX(Zone 8a)

A verrrry sweet little girl!

Dahlonega, GA

Thanks for update . She IS A beautiful hunk of girl . A smiling baby is a happy baby . Would love to smooch her on that fat neck.

Thank you!

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

She is darling Moodene! I love the diapers!

LFJ.. Your daughter and baby grandson is a doll.. I hope things regarding him are going better for you (and him).

(Zone 6b)

Thanks Zz, things have definitely improved. I'm so grateful. Life is never perfect, even we wish it was, but things are better. Keep praying for the little guy. He's about to turn five in August and still custody issues. When he starts to school he will spend less time with his dad. This is good imho. Wish my daughter could stay home and homeschool him, but looks like her job is more important to her.

Good morning..I will be posting updated pics of Emma..I finally got her 6 month old baby pics...

Richmond, TX

Okay!

Alba, TX(Zone 8a)

Dahlonega, GA

We are waiting !

Okay, gotta get my son to see why my pics wont show up on here..must be my iPhone problem..

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.