FitBit

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

I bought a FitBit and it came today. It has quite a few features that I think will be helpful/motivating for me. Can't wait to put it on tomorrow and see just how many steps I take. Not nearly enough, I KNOW that.

And it will force me to enter my food. I know I have the list, and follow that and *think* I'm doing it right, but this is just another accountability thing for me.

Wish me luck.

If any of you want to see what it is, go here...

www.fitbit.com

I saw it in last Sunday's flyer with the Sunday paper for Best Buy. Then I went online to read about it, and I could buy it directly from FitBit, free shipping. And no tax. If I would have purchased it at BB, there would have been tax. I ordered it Thursday, and it came today. I couldn't believe it............and it had to come from California to Wisconsin, and not even priority mail. Said 5-7 business days. And it was here in 2.

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!