Round-up 2012

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

I saw it mentioned, but cannot find the thread. Would love to have a break from moving house and garden :(.
I could bring Lots of plants!!

Portage, WI(Zone 5a)

Round-up??

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Marcia, haven't heard a thing. It should be under round up.
Sheila was wondering also.

Maxine

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

2011 thread.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1176082/#top

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Hi Bernie, I had already looked at the site, but it really doesn't say much!

Imagine you are knee deep in gardening. I am just now getting my garden in, had to purchase all of my plants this yr. as I wasn't well enough to start plants.
Archie is on oxygen now off and on in the day and all night. Guess we are getting old.
Had to back out of going to the Iowa RU. Looks like not too many are posting that they are going?

Tell Bertha to have a great Mothers Day!!

Maxine

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

We are well, sort of. Bertha fell & broke a couple bones in her right hand last Monday. A little out of commission.
We had a freak rainstorm last weekend. Over 5½" of rain. Washed out some things & flooded for a time. Our biggest lose was the plastic mulch. Soil washed away from it so it was blowing all over the field. Need to redo a bunch.
Round ups seem to be a dying breed. We won't be going to Kentucky this year either. Very poor attendance last year.
I guess it's called progress when you can't spare a day or two to visit with others.
Maybe we can make a day trip to your house like we did a few years ago.
Happy Mothers Day to you, too.
Bernie

Thumbnail by CountryGardens
Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Sounds good to me, but wait until I hear what the back surgeon says about my back. I have a bulged disk laying on the sciatic nerve and it is very painful. Hard to get much done.

Still have garden plants to put in, maybe this afternoon?

Waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

Have been wondering if there was going to be a round-up this. Year. Haven't heard anything from anybody so far. Still watching and waiting to see.

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

HI, also keeping an eye out. We are supposed to get a U-Haul to move some of our things to the new place.
It is also move-out time for UW students..hope I haven't waited too long. The movers for the big furniture will be soon after that..
Maybe a small get-together at a park? I would hate to let it totally go away, but this season seems to be more stressful for many folk.?????

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

I would love to meet at a park like we used to when Jody planned it!

Maxine

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Oh, a park sounds fun.............if we are not hieing off somewhere. I am wanting to go to Mountain Home, Arkansas to the McSpadden Dulcimer company. Yes, I want to get a mountain dulcimer. Hoping to do that the beginning of June, after my mom's June 4th hip replacement. And before the 26th, when we're supposed to start a 2 week relief milking job.

If it was at a park, I could play on the swings and the slide. LOLOL

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Anna, that is a beautiful sound that instrument makes. We used to go to blue grass festivals in the Ozarks, but old age has caught up with us.

Maxine

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

I miss the old public television broadcast from wolf creek mountain, that was usually pretty good.

waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

I looked at the 2011 thread and didn't find any mention of it, or anyone asking about it, for that matter. Also found this
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1257636/ but nothing said there either. If we wanted to do a park, we'd need to get a reservation very soon as those go quickly for the coming seasons. '

We would need someone organized and with available time to start things rolling........and don't look at me, I've got my hands full right now.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.