Have gingers to trade for brugmansia or variegated canna

Bronson, FL

I have over 50 different gingers that are named. Butterfly, peacock, hidden, and shell gingers. I want to trade for Brugmansia named varieties and canna. Would love some more red leaved or also stuttgart any yellow or white blooming. I also would be open to different tropical looking things or plants of flowering perennials that are early bloomers. My yard has NO color right now as all the gingers are late summer-fall bloomers!

Thumbnail by Vinesnmore Thumbnail by Vinesnmore Thumbnail by Vinesnmore Thumbnail by Vinesnmore Thumbnail by Vinesnmore

Hi, you should check out the group swap / trades forum. Fruit of the vine has a wonderful tropical trade going on right now. I also have some of the cannas you might be interested in. However they are at my other house and I cannot get to them for a few weeks. If you would remind me in the fall I would be glad to exchange dome plants with you then. Or dmail. Your info so I can send you mine now. Sorry if this is hard to read I have to use cell phone to get online for a while. Good luck in your trades,, and welcome to daves garden.

Bronson, FL

Hey I looked at the plant trading forum, but are there other trading forums that I'm not seeing? My email is kat@ilovemyplants.com if you want to email me!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/rrtrade/all/ here is the link to the forum I was telling you about.

Look for the swap with the tropicals in the name and tell Fruitofthevine that you are new and she will help you from there.

Bronson, FL

Great I posted I appreciate it!

Just be sure to save me a couple of gingers....LOL. you will have lots of fun.

Bronson, FL

HAHAHHA I have THOUSANDS of gingers so don't worry about that!

Lol

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Do you have any Globba?

Bronson, FL

I do have some globba somewhere but they are ALWAYS the last to come up. I have started to see them here and there starting to poke their heads but don't have them labeled so it would be a crap shoot as to what variety they are!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.