Catch these bargains on the LA!

North Shore of L. I., NY(Zone 6b)

Did anyone see these one day auctions on the LA? Robin Calderon (earlybird) is selling three batches of plants for starting bird of $25.00 with plant values of $100.00 to $195.00 per batch, depending on which. There are tons of plants in each box.

I have ordered from Robin before and she sends fabulous plants. These are a STEAL but I Have no more room so I can't bid. Only 9 hours left and so far no bids!

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

I actually saw those this morning. I always check the ending items and the new items every morning. I thought it was a good deal too! Especially if no one bids them up.

Well, It seems to me that hardly anyone has noticed them. A shame really as these plants definatly should not go to waste.

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

I think some pictures would have helped.

I see they all have at least one bid and that Robin added another auction. This one ending tomorrow.

Well, I see that the original three package deals all closed and sold and that there is another new one on now that closes tomorrow. Those high bidders sure got a heck of a fantastic deal!

Baltimore, OH(Zone 6a)

Robin does send nice plants but I wouldn't know where to put them. I need to take out some before I order any more.

Madison, AL(Zone 7b)

She does sell nice plants. I bought some last year.

Baltimore, OH(Zone 6a)

Just got an order from Blue Ridge - Bob Selman is very generous with his plants. I bought B.J. and Ed, Marilyn Lee Bock, Saint Fiacre, and a couple of others. He included Elizabeth Frances Woodhall and several other gift plants. It was like Christmas unpacking the box. I have Clown Parade, a sib to Marilyn Lee Bock, which is a knockout. He sent a husky three fans of MLB.
Dick

Riverview, MI(Zone 6a)

I have a large order in with Robin right now. I ordered directly through her website and noticed she has info on it that they have been experiencing extreme drought where she is at in Kansas and she's trying to get rid of all of her stock before she loses it to drought. That may be why she is selling so much at such good prices. I'm glad to hear she sends nice daylilies...I'm eagerly awaiting mine.

Enid, OK

I looked for her on the lily auction and did not find her, am I looking in the right place or does she just not have any active listings?

Madison, AL(Zone 7b)

Here are two that I bought from her that bloomed last year:

Etched Eyes and Siloam John Yonski

Thumbnail by DitchLily206 Thumbnail by DitchLily206
Madison, AL(Zone 7b)

They would be listed under Earlybird, but the auctions may have closed.

Baltimore, OH(Zone 6a)

You can go directly to her web site - http://www.earlybirddaylilies.com/.
I have been very satisfied with the plants she sent.
Dick

Enid, OK

Thank you for the link! I will be doing a little shopping this morning.

Hey, guess what? I think Robin has her best yet auction going on now. Another of her special bargains this one has 10 varieties and 32 fans! Gosh it sounds great! Ending Sunday early evening.

I can't believe it but she has three more new ones on there today. They are a STEAL and no bids so far.

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

Those are sure going to be some big boxes. An instant garden tho.

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

Wish I could afford one of those boxes right now, though I really don't need them. LOL But there are some nice selections in those groups.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.